Click HERE to View Original Painting.
Turn conversation into a form of art. This hardshell case protects your phone against everything but unwanted calls. Inspired by the collection of artist Camilo Arias, this design encapsulates the philosophy of Arias and represents the true beauty of Latin American nature.
The Jaguar is one of my favorite wild cats. We have the fortune in Colombia that he walks in our mountains. The jaguar is currently distributed in 18 countries throughout the American continent, but it is already considered extinct in El Salvador and Uruguay, and it is estimated that in the last century approximately 55 percent of its distribution has been lost for many reasons. It is the only one of the four species of felines actually in the Americas. In Colombia there are five subpopulations of these felines of which three are classified as critically endangered. Deforestation and the consequent loss of its habitat, its direct hunting and of its prey, as well as the conflict between humans and jaguars are the main threats. With this artwork, I add my voice with the intention of denouncing that this specie is critically endangered and hopefully we can react before it is too late.
- Stock is limited. All products are printed on demand.
- Products are fulfilled in the US. Due to an increase in demand, please allow 5 - 7 days (business days) for shipping inside USA and 2-3 weeks (business days) for shipping outside of USA.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws and some may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- Dual layer case for extra durability and protection
- Impact resistant Polycarbonate outer shell
- Photographic print quality
- Clear, open ports for connectivity