Click HERE to View Original Painting.
- CAUTION: You may lose track of time when staring at the mesmerizing design of this clock.
The Jaguar is one of my favorite wild cats. We have the fortune in Colombia that he walks in our mountains. The Jaguar is currently distributed in 18 countries throughout the American continent. Still, it is already considered extinct in El Salvador and Uruguay. It is estimated that approximately 55 percent of its distribution has been lost in the last century for many reasons. It is the only one of the four species of felines actually in the Americas. There are five subpopulations of these felines in Colombia, of which three are classified as critically endangered. Deforestation and the consequent loss of its habitat, its direct hunting and of its prey, as well as the conflict between humans and jaguars, are the main threats. With this artwork, I add my voice, intending to denounce that this species is critically endangered and h. Hopefully, we can react before it is too late.
- Stock is limited. All products are printed on demand.
- Products are fulfilled in the US. Due to an increase in demand, please allow 5 - 7 days (business days) for shipping inside USA and 2-3 weeks (business days) for shipping outside of USA.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws and some may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- Wooden frame
- Plexiglass face
- Pre-installed backside hook
- For indoor use
- Requires one AA battery (NOT included)