Click HERE to see the details of the original painting.
- Add a burst of color to instantly brighten up any room and imbue it with the warmth of nature.
With 7.7 million people displaced in 2017, Colombia once again is ranked as the country with the most internally displaced people in the world, according to the annual Global Trends report presented on June 19, 2018, by the UN. Having lived in Colombia's civil war when living in Ojo de Agua, I saw many people taking the hard decision of leaving everything behind, family, friends, pets, and home, looking for a better future, or at least a peaceful life. This painting is a tribute to every displaced and refugee in the purchase of happiness.
- Stock is limited. All products are printed on demand.
- Products are fulfilled in the US. Due to an increase in demand, please allow 5 - 7 days (business days) for shipping inside USA and 2-3 weeks (business days) for shipping outside of USA.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws and some may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- 100% Spun polyester
- Made from specially spinned polyester threads, it retains it's shape, doesn't wrinkle so doesn't require ironing
- Beige plastic zipper with metal head
- Beige color will look great toghether with your design
- 100% Polyester pillow
- Goes inside the cover and is made from recycled polyester materials,
Remove the pillows cover if it's removable. Pre-treat the stains with soft cloth or bristle brush that had been soaked in warm soap water. Machine wash, max 40°C, normal cycle. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry. Iron, steam or dry low heat only. Do not dry-clean. Fluff to reshape when assembled back together.
My home is very neutral-toned so I appreciate the beautiful colors of this pillow. Wonderful accent piece.