Click HERE to View Original Painting.
- What you wear on your feet says a lot about a person. Put your best foot forward with these lightweight slip-on shoes. Inspired by the collection of artist Camilo Arias, this design encapsulates the philosophy of Arias and represents true freedom.
This is a very personal painting as I did it inspired by wife, my “Hayati” as they say in Arabic, which means “My Life”. This painting represent everything I see in her and everything that she is passioned about: her favorite animals and her Caribbean and Mediterranean soul mixed in a dreamy landscape where arts and culture fill with a unique energy the vibes of this painting.
- Stock is limited. All products are printed on demand.
- Products are fulfilled in the US. Due to an increase in demand, please allow 5 - 7 days (business days) for shipping inside USA and 2-3 weeks (business days) for shipping outside of USA.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws and some may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
• Womens Sizes: US 4.5, 5.5, 6, 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
• One Piece Mixed Rubber Out-Sole
• Classic Suede Insole with Cushion for Comfort
• High-Cut Canvas Vamp with A Stretch Insert for Easy On & Off
• Flat Heel, Textile Upper & Lightweight - Suitable for Daily Wear
• Stylish Pleated Square Toe
• Shipped in Protective Shoebox