Click HERE to see the details of the original painting.
- There is a hidden world deep within the tropical jungles of South America, one that contains both beauty and danger. Travel to this mystical place from the comfort of your home guided by the light of the fireflies.
This painting is inspired by “One Hundred Years of Solitude”, written by the Nobel Prize for literature laureate, Gabriel García Márquez. This masterpiece of the Colombian literature is about the massacre of the banana plantations, an event that profoundly and historically marked the memory of the Colombians. With this painting my intention is to keep this part of the Colombian history alive for the next generation because who do not know his history is condemned to repeat it.
- Stock is limited. All products are printed on demand.
- Products are fulfilled in the US. Due to an increase in demand, please allow 5 - 7 days (business days) for shipping inside USA and 2-3 weeks (business days) for shipping outside of USA.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws and some may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- 100% Spun polyester
- Made from specially spinned polyester threads, it retains it's shape, doesn't wrinkle so doesn't require ironing
- Beige plastic zipper with metal head
- Beige color will look great toghether with your design
- 100% Polyester pillow
- Goes inside the cover and is made from recycled polyester materials
Remove the pillows cover if it's removable. Pre-treat the stains with soft cloth or bristle brush that had been soaked in warm soap water. Machine wash, max 40°C, normal cycle. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry. Iron, steam or dry low heat only. Do not dry-clean. Fluff to reshape when assembled back together.
I placed this pillow in our guest bedroom and it’s made the room so much brighter. Makes me want to get another one for my room!