Click HERE to see the details of the original painting.
- Turn your home into a great portal between the real and the surreal with this trans-dimensional elephanturtle pillow.
This is a very personal painting as I did it inspired by my wife, my “Hayati” as they say in Arabic, which means “My Life”. This painting represents everything I see in her and everything that she is passionate about: her favorite animals and her Caribbean and Mediterranean soul mixed in a dreamy landscape where arts and culture filled with unique energy the vibes of this painting.
- Stock is limited. All products are printed on demand.
- Products are fulfilled in the US. Due to an increase in demand, please allow 5 - 7 days (business days) for shipping inside USA and 2-3 weeks (business days) for shipping outside of USA.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws and some may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- 100% Spun polyester
- Made from specially spinned polyester threads, it retains it's shape, doesn't wrinkle so doesn't require ironing
- Beige plastic zipper with metal head
- Beige color will look great toghether with your design
- 100% Polyester pillow
- Goes inside the cover and is made from recycled polyester materials
Remove the pillows cover if it's removable. Pre-treat the stains with soft cloth or bristle brush that had been soaked in warm soap water. Machine wash, max 40°C, normal cycle. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry. Iron, steam or dry low heat only. Do not dry-clean. Fluff to reshape when assembled back together.
It’s such an interesting design. Thank you!