Click HERE to View Original Painting.
Turn conversation into a form of art. This hardshell case protects your phone against everything but unwanted calls. Inspired by the collection of artist Camilo Arias, this design encapsulates the philosophy of Arias. It represents the true beauty of Latin American nature.
The Jaguar, is my favorite wild cat. We have the fortune in Colombia that he walks in our mountains. The Jaguar is currently distributed in 18 countries throughout the American continent. Still, it is already considered extinct in El Salvador and Uruguay. It is estimated that in the last century, approximately 55 percent of its distribution has been lost for many reasons, as El Tiempo reports in an article of March 2018. It is the only one of the four felines actually present in the Americas, being the third in the world, after the tiger and the lion. There are 5 subpopulations of these felines in Colombia, of which 3 are classified as critically endangered. Deforestation and the consequent loss of its habitat, its direct hunting and of its prey, as well as the conflict between humans and jaguars derived from the depredation of domestic animals by these, are the main threats. With this artwork, I add my voice, intending to denounce this critically endangered species. Hopefully, we can react before it is too late.
- Stock is limited. All products are printed on demand.
- Products are fulfilled in the US. Due to an increase in demand, please allow 5 - 7 days (business days) for shipping inside USA and 2-3 weeks (business days) for shipping outside of USA.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws and some may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- Dual layer case for extra durability and protection
- Impact resistant Polycarbonate outer shell
- Photographic print quality
- Clear, open ports for connectivity